Wednesday, December 2, 2009

An old vamp favorite: Alex O'Loughlin



Sent: Uncertain (multiple tries and addresses)
Received: Dec. 1, 2009

I can mark another one off of my most wanted list for 2009. I've written Alex O'Loughlin multiple times since I first started watching "Moonlight," which I might add, was my favorite new show of the 2007-2008 season and further proof that I loved vampire tales before Twilight. I was upset when CBS canceled the show. Now Alex is on CBS again, in "Three Rivers, which is good but it's no "Moonlight." Each time I wrote him, I sent Alex pictures in character from "Moonlight," but he only sent me this high quality 8x10 from his new show. I'm not complaining! Not only is the photo personalized, but he put a heart sticker on the envelope beside my name and protected the picture with a piece of cardboard. I'm thrilled with this success!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What address did you send your letters too?

Angie said...

The "Moonlight" set address is no longer valid, but I sent a couple to it while it was in production. I've also used these two addresses. The postmark on my envelope was from California, so I suspect my success came from this first address. Good luck!

Alex O'Loughlin
C/O Andrew Freedom Personal Management
20 Ironsides Street, Suite 18
Marina del Rey, CA 90292


Alex O'Loughlin
Linsten Morris Management
Suite 301
3 Gladstone Street
Newtown, NSW 2042
Australia

Unknown said...

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Unknown said...

Cool! It's always great to meet another Alex fan. :0)