Sunday, November 29, 2009

Most Wanted: Review

Most Wanted for 2009

Back in January, I posted a list of my most wanted autographs from 2009. The year isn't over yet, but I thought I'd go back and review now.

Most wanted:

*Kristen Stewart, *Robert Pattinson, Ashley Greene, *Jackson Rathbone, Peter Facinelli, Nikki Reed, *Billy Burke, Stephanie Meyer, *Tom Welling, *Brandon Routh, *Alex O'Loughlin, *Nathan Fillion, Eliza Dusku, Lena Headey, Victor Webster, *Skeet Ulrich, Anna Paquin, Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten, Kerr Smith, Kristen Bell, Ryan Reynolds, and William Shatner

Conclusion: Not a bad year, considering I finally got Brandon Routh and I got a chunk of the Twilight cast that I wanted. However, maybe Santa will bring me Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, my two most wanted of all, since I think I've been a good girl this year. I can hope, can't I?

No comments: