Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My holy grail of autographs arrived today!


Brandon Routh

Sent: 4/18/09 - photo and SASE to the set of "Dead of Night"
Received: 5/26/09

Address used:
“Dead Of Night”
Long Distance Films
600 Edwards Ave.
Harahan, LA 70123
(filming ends May 28, 2009)

Comments: OMG! OMG! OMG! This has been my most wanted autograph for four years now, and yes, sadly, I have sent a total of six letters of request to Mr. Routh at various addresses in that time. Truly, this was my holy grail of autographs, and it appears to be authentic! And personalized! Oh, Brandon, I love you! I never expected to like any actor who played Superman on the big screen because I was such a die-hard Christopher Reeve fan in the role, but I fell hook, line and sinker for Brandon Routh after seeing "Superman Returns" in 2006. I only wish now that I had included two photos for him to sign. I mean, I totally have to have the Superman pic, but Brandon is gorgeous "as is," too. Still, I can't complain. This really made my day!

No comments: