Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Fourth "Twilight" Success!


Jackson Rathbone
Sent: 2/26/09
Received: 5/16/09

Address Used:
Jackson Rathbone
The Paradigm Agency
Attn: Chris Schmidt for Jackson Rathbone
360 N. Crescent Drive
North Building
Beverly Hills, 90210

Comments: I am gaining ground on getting my Cullen collection complete! I love, love Jasper in the books, and I have had a crush on Jackson since I saw the film. I wish this had been personalized, but hopefully, I will get to meet Jackson at one of the Salute to Twilight conventions this year and can correct that oversight. This one made my day! I adore Jackson! Now, if I can only get Rob and Kellan, I will have all of the Cullen men!

1 comment:

Cindy Hosea said...

I totally enjoyed your blog and can't wait to see what you get next!! You must be filled with anticipation every day you check your mail. Fun, fun blog.

:)