Saturday, May 26, 2012

I've got Peeta!

Josh Hutcherson
Sent: March 16, 2012
Received: May 25, 2012

Address used:
Josh Hutcherson
The Beddingfield Co. Inc.
13600 Ventura Blvd.
Suite B
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

Comments:  I've been trying to get Josh Hutcherson's autograph for years - LOVED him in "Firehouse Dog" and "Bridge to Terabithia" - and now that he's played Peeta in "The Hunger Games" movie, I had to try again. I'm glad I finally got a success, but unfortunately, it appears to be an Auto Pen. Still, better than nothing, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to start getting autographs like you, do you have any tips?

James said...


Hi – will you please post your Blog at The Autographs Community ay vorts.com? Our members will love it.
Members Include: Autograph Hunters, Hounds and Seekers, Experts, Collectors, etc.
It's easy just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website… it’s a win win. You can also add Photos, Videos, Discussions and more. It’s free and easy.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
The Autographs Community: http://www.vorts.com/autographs/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor