Monday, December 20, 2010

A Super neat Christmas present




Phyllis Coates
Sent: 11/8/10
Received: 12/20/10

Address:
Phyllis Coates
P.O. Box 1969
Boyes Hot Springs, CA 95416-1969
USA

Comments: I have wanted Phyllis Coates autograph for my Superman collection because she was one of the original Lois Lanes, starring on the television show with George Reeves for a season. She was also an accomplished film actress, starring in many films in the 50s, including "I was a Teenage Frankenstein." I mentioned that I was a fan of that film, and she included this cool still signed "Merry Christmas, Angie, Phyllis Coates". Given the picture she sent, I think that's kind of funny, but also kind of cool. Mrs. Coates also included a notice that she charges $10 for signatures and $20 for signed photos. I guess this was a Christmas gift to me, and I am very grateful! Thank you, Mrs. Coates!

2 comments:

The WRITE Busienss Solutions said...

Or maybe that was her way of sending you an invoice, lol.

Treasurable Travels said...

How do you get all these autographs? :P