Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Anna Faris


Anna Faris
Sent: June 1, 2010
Received: June 14, 2010
Address used: via venue, "What's Your Number" c/o Boston Film Office

Comments: Anna Faris is one of my favorite actresses because she can make me laugh like no one else. I thought she was cute in "The House Bunny" and hilarious in the "Scary Movie" franchise, but I've been waiting for a role that will do her comedic talents justice. She can play a stupid blond like no one else, but I'd like to see her try a different role, just because I think it would be hilarious. This is probably the third time I've tried to get her autograph, and yay, I finally got a response. And it's personalized!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow congrats! I LOVED her in house bunny! Just a few quick questions, sorry. What was the full address? And also, what do you think are the chances of Anna and any other people (like Ali Mack and TVD cast) sending autographs to me if I live in Australia?like, I will send a nice LOR and a photo and IRCs etc etc. Do you think they would? :) this is exciting!
Congrats again xx

Angie said...

I'm pretty sure the address I sent to is no longer valid (no longer filming), but Anna seems to answer requests when she's filming on sets. If you send a LOR, photo and IRCs, I'm sure she will respond. But, like I said, I don't think this address is still valid, and I'm not sure what film she'll be shooting next. I will try to post the address here when I know. Thanks!

Anna Faris
"What's Your Number?"
Contrafilm
41 Linskey Drive
Cambridge MA 02142