Monday, April 26, 2010

A heavenly surprise!



Misha Collins of "Supernatural"

Sent: 11/23/09
Received: 04/26/10

Address used:
Misha Collins
Silver Massetti & Szatmary Agency
8730 Sunset Blvd
Suite 440
Los Angeles, CA 90069
USA

Comments: I love, love, love the angel Castiel on "Supernatural," so I was beyond excited to get Misha Collins' autograph today. Seriously, folks, he's been a wonderful addition to the cast since the angels were introduced, and I just love Misha (and Castiel) to pieces. And he's hot, especially for an angel. :D He not only signed the photo I sent him, but he sent another one personalized to me and paid the Canadian postage. Now I have all three of the main players' autographs. Awesome. Thanks, Misha! You rock!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You're so lucky! Misha is amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

Omg I got to meet him when he came to Australia:) I got the same photo signed that you have ( the first one) and the sig is the same, just in a different spot:) he us such a sweetie, but his voice made me laugh! He doesn't sound like cass at all!
Congrats hunny!
Xx

Anonymous said...

Omg i am 14 am also very frakishy tall and love to write and due to my love of cats in 5th grade wass given the name crazy cat lad and have come to own iit! XD I can't beleive you got an autograph!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!