Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dakota Fanning


Dakota Fanning
Sent: 4/13/09
Received: 3/09/10

Address used:
Dakota Fanning
c/o Cindy Osbrink
Osbrink Talent Agency
4343 Lankershim Boulevard
Suite 100
Universal City, CA 91602

Comments: I think I wrote to Dakota just before it was announced that she had signed on to play Jane in "New Moon." I sent her the picture, which she (or someone) returned enclosed in a plastic sleeve. I was actually a fan before Dakota joined the Twilight Saga. I have thought Dakota was adorable since I saw "Uptown Girls" and I've watched her grow up through various roles. I wasn't sure she'd ever respond, but this was worth the wait! I'm excited to see her in "The Runaways" soon. It looks like it will be her most memorable role to date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you know where i can get one of mariska hartigay? it is for the owner of our company...he turns 82 this month and would love to get him an autographer picture. please email me if you know where i can get an address to write to! thanks!

michelle@weemsgeophysical.com