Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vampire Diaries!


Sent: 11/23/09
Received: 1/21/10

Address used:
Attn: Publicity
"The Vampire Diaries"
234 Park Central Blvd
Decatur, GA 30035

Comments: Wow! After having a really horrible day, I came home to find this nice surprise waiting for me in the mail. I sent this photo to the publicity department of the "Vampire Diaries" set in Georgia and included a respectful letter of request for at least one signature from any of the three lead actors -- whomever had the time or inclination to sign. I'm kind of shocked that all three leads -- Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder -- signed it!! It's not personalized, but that's OK. What a nice surprise. And the envelope even has a "Home of the Mystic Falls Timberwolves" sticker on it. How cool is that?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you find where to send it? almost all of the autographs you have i would love it obtain myself

Angie said...

I have had a lot of success using the addresses posted on www.fanmail.biz

I highly recommend that site.

Anonymous said...

Hi angie:) what country do I send my fanmail to? I know you put the address down, but because I live in Australia I need the full address (including the country) written on the envelope. Thankyou xx

Angie said...

United States is the country. You can just put USA on your address.

Vivian said...

Hello Angie!
I just saw some blogs in google and suddenly appears your page...and I love it!
I wanted to write to Scott Speedman, Keri Russell and Patrick Dempsey, I love them!It's just send an email and they just answer?..simple like that?I never tried...Is for;
www.fanmail.biz??
I'm brazilian,,sorry for my english!is terrible...
xx:) wish you the best!

Angie said...

Hi Vivian,

You will need to write them a letter and send it through the regular post. Not many stars have e-mail addresses that work for autographs. You can find the addresses to write to on www.fanmail.biz. If you have any other questions, let me know, and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,
that's awesome that you got those autographs! So... im writing my letter to them right now and i wrote directly to the cast(ex. Dear Nina.. do you think the publicitiy dept. will give them the letter and pic to sign or will the actual cast receive it... ok thank you

Anonymous said...

Hi really want to write to them do you have to send a picture?