Thursday, February 26, 2009

A "Supernatural" love



Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles
I received this pre-print cast photo after writing to the show's production office in Canada during its first season. Now in it's fourth year, "Supernatural" is one of my favorite shows on television.


Jensen Ackles
I consider myself pretty lucky to have received this personalized, authentic autograph from Jensen, who usually sends out pre-prints. I actually participated in a contest through his official fan newsletter and won this along with a signed copy of his DVD "Devour." Since Jensen is my favorite actor of all time, this is my No. 1 favorite autograph.


Jared Padalecki
I wrote to Jared at the Canada address for the show about two years ago and received this autograph after a short wait. While it's not personalized, and my goal is to get one that is, I like this photo. A lot. :)

2 comments:

Jade said...

Can I ask you what addresses did you use? Congrats!

Angie said...

c/o Supernatural Prod.
8085 Glenwood Dr.
Burnanby, BC
V3N 5C8
Canada