Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Most Wanted for 2009

It's been a while since I've posted any autographs because it's been a very slow year of collecting for me. I recently sent off a batch of new requests, and I thought I'd post my Most Wanted Wish List for 2009. Hopefully I'll be able to boast some successes from this list by the time 2010 rolls around!

Most wanted:
*Kristen Stewart, *Robert Pattinson, Ashley Greene, *Jackson Rathbone, Peter Facinelli, Nikki Reed, *Billy Burke, Stephanie Meyer, *Tom Welling, *Brandon Routh, *Alex O'Loughlin, *Nathan Fillion, Eliza Dusku, Lena Headey, Victor Webster, *Skeet Ulrich, Anna Paquin, Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten, Kerr Smith, Kristen Bell, Ryan Reynolds, and William Shatner

* Denotes the autographs I'd almost be willing to kill for. Anyone got any connections?

5 comments:

The WRITE Busienss Solutions said...

I'm working on helping you with at least one of them and if I succeed than you should be able to knock out most of the list at my wedding.

Regardless, we'll start knocking the list down in November.

Anonymous said...

Any suggestions for getting an autograph from Taylor Kitsch? Been trying to get one sent to Canada but have had a hard time finding a legit site to contact or address. Any help would be great

Anonymous said...

Any suggestions for getting an autograph from Taylor Kitsch? Been trying to get one sent to Canada but have had a hard time finding a legit site to contact or address. Any help would be great

Angie said...

I've had great luck using fanmail.biz in finding successful addresses. A few people posted successes from Taylor Kitsch there just the other day. Here's the link to one success.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=122193

Anonymous said...

Your blog is fantastic ! :)


-
Regards from sunny Poland, Dana :)