Thursday, April 5, 2007

Patrick Dempsey


Patrick Dempsey
Sent: 6/17/2006
Received: 4/1/2007

It took almost a year to receive this obvious pre-print from one of my favorite "Grey's Anatomy" stars. Patrick Dempsey actually has the honor of being the first celebrity I ever met in person. I was 14, working in a deli at the local mall, and he walked in to order while I was at the counter. Apparently he'd been in town filming "Coupe DeVille." My friend and I made total fools of ourselves (we were obsessed with watching "Can't Buy Me Love" and recognized him instantly) but I managed to snag his autograph on a napkin and snap a few pictures courtesy of the camera shop a few doors down. Poor guy. If I'd only known back then what a huge star he would become. Still, I'm glad to add this hunky pre-print next to my authentic in-person signature.

No comments: